We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As an accompaniment to white meat, fish or as a starter, this recipe for small creams with cherry tomatoes and Beaufort is a real treat!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g of Cherry tomatoes (reds, yellows and oranges)
- 150 g of Beaufort
- 50 cl of liquid cream
- 5 cl of milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 35 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt pepper
Small cherry tomato and Beaufort creams
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes. In a pan, melt 10 g of butter 1/2 salt, add the cherry tomatoes, caramelize them with the brown sugar.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs.
- In another bowl, dilute the cornstarch with the milk, pour this mixture over the eggs. Add the liquid cream, mix well to obtain a smooth mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add the rosemary.
- In the ramekins, arrange the cherry tomatoes, distribute a few strips of Beaufort. Pour the preparation.
- Reduce the oven to 200 ° C (th.7), cook for 10 minutes. Reduce again to 180 ° C (th.6), finish cooking for 20 minutes.
To accompany this recipe and offer a complete meal: consider presenting a mixture of young shoots with a handful of grated carrots and a chiffonade of raw or cooked ham.
Also called "Prince of Gruyères", Beaufort is a cheese produced in Savoie, from the Gruyères family. He obtained the AOC designation in 1968, which he has always kept.
Beaufort is a cheese made from cow's milk, with a cooked pressed paste and a natural brushed rind. It is recognized by the absence of holes and its concave heel due to the typical wooden circle that allows it to be molded.
Its ripening period varies from 5 to 12 months. At your cheesemaker, and depending on the season, you will find the winter or summer Beaufort or the Alpine Chalet Beaufort.
Cuisine: all our Beaufort-based recipes
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan