We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a typically Italian recipe that has seduced our taste buds to become an essential dish, tagliatelle with Carbonara and dill.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 500 g tagliatelle
- 250 g of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of fresh cream (or liquid)
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- Salt pepper
Recipe for tagliatelle with carbonara and dill
The success of this recipe is accessible to all because it is both simple and quick to make. Tagliatelle à la Carbonara is just as good for a small meal with the family as it is for a dinner with friends.
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water
- Boil a small saucepan of water next to it in order to degrease the bacon
- Immerse the bacon for a few moments in salted water to blanch them, then drain them in a colander or in absorbent paper
- In a very hot pan, brown the bacon
- Then immerse the tagliatelle in the large saucepan of salted water brought to the boil and leave to cook for the time indicated
- Mix the cream with the 2 egg yolks
- Chop the dill
- Heat the cream over low heat then add the bacon and dill at the last moment
- Mix everything with the tagliatelle when they are cooked
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan
- Salt, pepper
It is then necessary to serve immediately because the Carbonara tagliatelle tend to cool quite quickly.
If you don't have dill, you can substitute it with chives or even parsley.
Enjoy your meal !