We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Raspberry jelly is a delicious and fruity recipe, as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients, cooking time and potting, here is the raspberry jelly recipe.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 jars of 325 g :
- 2 kg of raspberries,
- 1 kg of granulated sugar,
- 1 lemon,
- 1 knob of butter.
Read also :
- Discover : raspberry-based recipes
- More : recipes for jellies and jams
- Culture side : to plant and care for a raspberry tree
Recipe from the graspberry elée
- Place the raspberries in a jam bowl and fry them over medium heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover the basin with a tea towel and leave to stand for 24 hours.
- Pass the raspberries through a colander or a fine-grilled vegetable mill and crush them to collect the juice.
- Weigh it and count the same weight of sugar.
- Pour the juice into the rinsed jam bowl, add lemon juice, then bring to fairly high heat.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar, stirring continuously with a large spatula to activate its dissolution.
- Bring to a simmer, skim and add the butter.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then check the setting by running a little of the preparation on a saucer: it should freeze almost instantly.
- Place in jars previously scalded and dried.
- Wait until the jelly has cooled completely to cover.
- Stopper tightly.
- Label, then store in a cool, dry place, away from light and moisture.
- To discover : all raspberry-based recipes.
- More : all recipes for jellies and jams
- Culture side: to plant and care for a raspberry tree