We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a gourmet recipe for turnovers with red onions, grisons meat and cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 onions red
- 12 slices of Grisons meat
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- 1 tsp. of sunflower oil
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 pure butter puff pastry
- 60 g grated Emmental
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Puff pastry turnovers with vegetables and cheese
- Peel and mince the red onions.
- Slice the Grisons meat.
- Slice the mozzarella.
- In a frying pan, pour the oil and butter, add the chopped onions,
cook them for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Roll out the dough on a work surface.
- Using a cookie cutter or a tall glass, cut out discs of dough.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk with a fork. Brush edges of dough discs up to 5mm inward.
- Place the red onions, the Grisons meat, the mozzarella slices and grated Emmental cheese on the first third.
- Fold the circle of puff pastry and pinch the edges with your fingertips: the milk / egg mixture must make the puff pastry adhere.
- Using a brush, brush each slipper.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cook them for 20 minutes.
Serve with a green salad or mesclun.
You can garnish your turnovers with seasonal vegetables, replace the Grisons meat with ham, raw ham or smoked fish. Change the cheese for reblochon, vacherin or faisselle type fresh cheese.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel