We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original starter made with green asparagus and a great way to cook green asparagus, a delicious spring vegetable.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g ofasparagus green
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 g heavy cream (30% fat)
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- Salt pepper
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Green asparagus flan recipe
- Cut, wash and reserve 6 asparagus tips.
- Steam them (or boiling salted water with coarse salt) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Plunge them into ice water, drain them.
- Peel the rest of the asparagus with a peeler.
- Cut them in half lengthwise, cut them into small sections.
- Peel, wash, degerm and crush the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, brown the crushed garlic.
- Add the asparagus sections, cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring.
- Season, remove from heat and let cool.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Clarify an egg, keep the yolk, place it in a salad bowl.
- Add the other whole eggs.
- Beat in an omelet and add the crème fraîche.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, add the cooled and drained asparagus sections.
Butter 4 individual ramekins and distribute the contents of the salad bowl. Bake and cook in a bain-marie for about 20 minutes.
For the vinaigrette:
In a bowl, pour the vinegar, season and gradually pour in the olive oil while emulsifying.
Unmould the flans on plates and decorate with the reserved and preheated asparagus tips, pour a bead of vinaigrette.
Photo: C. Herlédan