We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick, this Alsatian apple pie recipe is both delicious and delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry roll
- 4 apples (reinettes)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp. level coffee ground cinnamon
- 200 g heavy cream
- 15 cl of whole milk
Discovery: all our apple pies
Alsatian apple pie
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Place the dough in a tart mold, prick it, then put it in the fridge.
- Peel the apples, core them and cut them into strips.
- In a salad bowl, break the eggs, beat them into an omelet and add the powdered sugar. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Then add the cream and milk.
- Distribute the apple slices over the pastry base. Pour the contents of the salad bowl.
- Bake and cook for 40 to 45 minutes.
This pie can be made with other fruits like pears, plums, figs, etc.
About the Queen of Pippin Apple
A medium-sized, fragrant fruit, the queen of reinettes is perfect for making pies. Its yellow skin, streaked with red and dotted with gray, protects a delicious light yellow flesh. Fine and tangy, juicy and crunchy, it delivers a taste of sweet apple with hints of nuts. Its taste qualities also make it a gourmet fruit that it pleases to bite into, from August to October, or even December depending on the region.
Well-being and Apple
Containing less than 20g of carbohydrate, or less than 80 calories, an average apple of around 150g is an excellent appetite suppressant. Assimilated gradually and slowly by the body, its carbohydrates cause a lasting feeling of satiety.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of apples
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel