We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to prepare, this dough-free quiche is no less delicious and tasty.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 l of milk
- 70 g flour
- 30 g of cornstarch
- 100 g Emmental
- 300 g of Paris ham
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Also to discover: the quiche sans Laughing Cow dough
Quich free pasta
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th.7).
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the flour, nutmeg and starch.
- Mix and pour in the milk.
- Slice the ham into strips.
- Arrange the ham and Emmental cheese in the quiche preparation. Mix well and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- Butter and flour a mold.
- Fill and put in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad or raw vegetables.
This dough-free quiche is great for preparing a buffet or taking on a picnic!
It is even tastier the next day!
A little tip to know if an egg is fresh: place it in a bowl of water. As the fresh egg has only a small pocket of air, it sinks
basically. When the egg is older, its air pocket is larger and it floats with the base facing up.
Egg and well-being
Eggs are made up of complete proteins of high biological value, which are used to form, repair and maintain healthy skin, muscles and bones. The yolk of the egg is very rich in antioxidants.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan