We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The velouté of green beans is an original way to cook beans, both simple and tasty.
Ideal as a starter, it can also be served as a light meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of green beans
- 1 onion
- 50 cl of chicken broth
- 15 cl of sour cream
- 1 bunch of chive
- Salt pepper
Read also: benefits and virtues of beans for health
Green bean velouté recipe:
In fall, winter or spring, treat yourself to this velouté of green beans, ideal as a starter or as a main course for a light meal.
- Start by hulling then washing the green beans
- Peel and mince the onion
- Heat the olive oil and 1 knob of butter in a saucepan
- Brown the chopped onion for a few minutes
- Add the green beans and stir for a few moments
- Pour in the chicken broth
- Add the chives but keep a few sprigs for decoration
- Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes
Once the beans are cooked but still slightly crunchy,
- Mix everything with a blender
- Add the sour cream
- Salt, pepper
The velvety must have a certain consistency, which is why you should not hesitate to adapt the amount of broth and sour cream in order to get the best results.
Serve immediately with a few sprigs of chives as a decoration.
Enjoy your meal !